Re: Committed: Re: New patch to hildon port

From: Renato Araujo Oliveira Filho <renato.filho_at_indt.org.br>
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 17:57:31 CEST

msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au wrote:
> CVS:
> CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
> CVS:
> CVS: Committing in .
> CVS:
> CVS: Modified Files:
> [snip]
> Hildon port updates from Renato Araujo Oliveira Filho (Nokia)

Hi Martin,

  thanks a lot for commiting my patch!

  Do you remember which version of my patches you commited into CVS?
I ask this because I've been reviewing the commit log, and apparently
there are a few changes from my last patch that are still missing.

  Also, I believe it would be good to specify the changes this patch
applies. I can provide you the list to include in the changelog if you
want.

BR
Renato Araujo - INdT