Re: abiword-2.2.8 portability patches

From: J.M. Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: Tue Jul 19 2005 - 02:19:44 CEST

> > For the record: I'm working on a win32 auto* build, so in the future _if_ we
> > only have an auto* build and the MSVC/OSX projects builder builds, this patch
> > might be ok
>
> Could that build system be used as a base for a gtk/win32 port?

The win32 and unix auto* build system are actually the same now (yay for
simplified maintenance!). I see no reason why you can't use the unix/gtk
build system on win32 with some small tweaks to make a gtk/win32
'port'.

I doubt it would take more than 2 hours to get it working, but I don't
feel like working on it as I would consider it a waste of time.

Bye!
  Marc