My Second OpenDocument patch

From: Daniel d'Andrada Tenório de Carvalho <daniel.carvalho_at_indt.org.br>
Date: Thu Jul 21 2005 - 21:02:25 CEST

Hi guys,

Attached to this e-mail is my new patch for the OpenDocument plugin. It
does the following (in order of importance):

1 - Increases the modularization of the code, mainly regarding to styles.

2 - Improves styles handling/import.

3 - Makes the spacing between methods even (5 lines) for most files. So,
if you see entries on the patch just adding or removing blank lines
don't go mad on me. :-)

What do you guys think? Good for commit?

My next patch (within some days) should add header/footer support.

Best Regards,
Daniel d'Andrada T. de Carvalho - INdT