Re: My Second OpenDocument patch

From: Dom Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Jul 21 2005 - 21:19:29 CEST

Hi Daniel,

1) Please make the spacing between methods just one
line.
2) Please don't include patches that do 3 separate
things. The most important bit here is "Improves style
import/export", and yet those changes are buried
between two other sets of changes. It only serves to
obfuscate the real work done.

Thanks,
Dom

--- Daniel d'Andrada Tenório de Carvalho

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs