Windows/OSX build of link-grammar

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Sat Jul 23 2005 - 03:19:42 CEST

Hi everyone,
            Probabally our biggest feature for 2.4 is our grammar checker.
However as things currently stand this will only be available
for the unix build.

I'm pretty sure that it would not be too hard to make the grammar checker
available for windows and OSX. We just need Windows/OSX dev's make builds
of our link-grammar module and then hook it up to the link-grammar plugin.

I think the main work will be to get the paths to the dictionaries correct.

Is there anyone who can do this?

Please?

Thanks!

Martin

(It would be great the have the maths plugin too but I've given up hoping
for windows and OSX ports of GtkMathView any time soon.)