Re: 2.4 timetable update

From: Randy Kramer <rhkramer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jun 08 2005 - 16:15:11 CEST

On Wednesday 08 June 2005 06:09 am, Tomas Frydrych wrote:
> This is the proposed plan to get 2.4 out of the way:

In accordance with someone else's suggested (Robert?), I'm proposing to put
this on a TWiki page.

Suggestions for a title? My first thought is AbiWordReleaseSchedule.

As things change, the page can be updated, and history will be preserved in
the change record. (Avoiding 2.4 in the title means the page can be updated
in perpetuity.)

Suggestions/objections? If I don't hear any, I'll try to add the page
tomorrow.

Randy Kramer