First pass at a filter.

From: David Bolack <dbolack_at_electricmulch.com>
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 15:48:55 CEST

I've attached my first pass at the filter in RFE #3634 to the rfe. It
has some cruft needing removed, but it's mostly harmless cruft at the
stage.

The filter is supposed to export as a text file with the paragraph's
style name prepended to the paragraph in brackets like so:

<MyStyle>This is a same paragraph.

Could someone look it over and add it to abiword-plugins?

The extension is arbitrary, i just figured another .txt might be
confusing.

Implementing this for RTFs ( also needed to complete the RFE ) is beyond
my skills.

--
David Bolack <dbolack@electricmulch.com>