Commit (STABLE): Re: Kurdish Translation

From: J.M. Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 21:44:42 CET

Can't test this, as my clib does not support this locale, so if anyone
could test that, that'd be great.

Marc

New Kurdish translation from Erdal Ronahi

CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: Tag: ABI-2-2-0-STABLE
CVS: po/abi-do-all.sh po/abi-port-all.sh
CVS: src/af/util/xp/ut_Language.cpp src/af/xap/xp/xap_String_Id.h
CVS: Added Files:
CVS: Tag: ABI-2-2-0-STABLE
CVS: po/ku.po user/wp/strings/ku.strings
CVS:

Note to self: forwardport