Re: Wiki

From: Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere_at_teaser.fr>
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 20:38:43 CET

On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 13:28 -0500, Birch Knutson wrote:

>The main purpose of this message is to lobby for a better wiki (Mr.
>Maurer mentioned this on this list a few days ago).

No need to lobby. This is already agreed.

> I would love to
>be able to contribute to a page on "How the piecetable works" once I
>understand it, or other documentation. The current wiki software is
>truly awful. MediaWiki (http://wikipedia.sourceforge.net/) seems to
>be the trendy choice right now, but if that's overkill, something like
>what Inkscape (http://inkscape.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl) uses would be
>nice. I don't have a clue how to install something like that, but I
>would help fill it.

I'm all for installing MediaWiki, because it scales and works. Anyone
know how to migrate from TWiki to MediWiki or to I have to write Perl to
do RCS -> MediaWiki....

I'll do it. Just that I have been a little bit taken over by some events
that I'm try to catch up on all the stuff late, as well as rest.

Hub

--
Crazy French - http://www.figuiere.net/hub/