Re: Wiki

From: Randy Kramer <rhkramer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 21:49:50 CET

On Wednesday 02 March 2005 01:28 pm, Birch Knutson wrote:
> The current wiki software is
> truly awful.

Birch,

I'm curious to know what you don't like about it? It (TWiki) is about the
most featureful wiki around, and you can get started by just writing plain
text and separating paragraphs with a blank line.

Randy Kramer

(The version of TWiki on AbiWord is a few revisions old, the most recent
versions have a more modern looking skin (with a side panel on the left,
which can be moved to the right by an option on your (AbiWord TWiki home
page). One thing I don't like about it on the left is that with smaller
resolution screens (640x480, 800x600) you have to do more horizontal
scrolling if the writer of the page does anything to require a minimum width.
Unfortunately, the option to put the panel on the right (1) doesn't seem to
work in at least some versions of IE, and (2) doesn't take effect unless you
log in.)