Re: Wiki

From: Birch Knutson <bnknuts_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 22:35:10 CET

My only experience with wikis is Wikipedia, so I guess I'm used to a
more user-friendly experience. The front page is pretty confusing,
with the maintenance stuff taking up the majority of the space. I had
a hard time finding the actual Abiword-related content.

I just looked at the official TWiki site and wiki and you're right,
the more modern version looks a lot better. It's probably easier to
upgrade to a new version of TWiki than to transition to something
else...

--
Birch Knutson