commit: Grammar squiggles and Tight wrappig,

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 15:32:19 CET

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/gr/xp/gr_Image.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_FrameLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_FrameLayout.h
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_FrameContainer.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_FrameContainer.h
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_TextRun.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pp_PropertyMap.cpp
CVS: src/text/ptbl/xp/pp_PropertyMap.h
Fix asserts in grammar checking code. More work towards tighly wrapped
objects

OK I think the grammar checking squiggles all work as I'd like now. We
need to implement a context menu and an "ignore" framework.

More work towards doing wrapped objects. I'm just about to implement
changes needed in thelayout clases.

Martin