Re: Wiki

From: Randy Kramer <rhkramer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 16:17:33 CET

On Thursday 03 March 2005 08:46 am, Randy Kramer wrote:
> I'll look in the TWiki documentation for the name of the (appropriate)
> template file, then I'll ask Hubert to provide me (us) a copy. After it's
> modified, we'll have to ask Hubert to put it back on the site. (And then
> some testing will be required to confirm that it works, hopefully this
> won't require too many iterations.)

Hubert,

When you get a chance, could you look on the (abiword twiki) website for a
file named view.tmpl somewhere in the twiki directory hierarchy? A standard
location is twiki/templates/view.tmpl. If you find it, either send me a copy
or attach it to a reply to this post. (It should not be a large file, and
I'm hoping to get some help from others in modifying it.)

Note: You might not find it--TWiki has gone through a few iterations of the
(HTML) templates--one had the template all in one file (and I think that's
the case for the version we're using), later versions divided the template
into several files so that things like the header and footer were in separate
files and could be modified in one place for the entire TWiki. Even later,
the file might have been replaced when "skins" came into being.

If you can't find view.tmpl, let me know, and I'll try to point you to
alternates that we might be using on abisoure.

regards,
Randy Kramer