Re: Patch (ENCHANT): Autopackage support

From: Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere_at_teaser.fr>
Date: Sun Mar 06 2005 - 18:12:35 CET

On Sat, 2005-03-05 at 15:20 +0100, Petr Tomasek wrote:
> I'm not complaining about autopackage, I just fear, that
> there will be no more official 'native' abiword packages
> (i.e. users would have to wait for 3rd parties to create
> the packages).
> About this I would certainly complain...

Then why don't you offer your packaging services ? It has never been in
our policy to provide official packages. We just do this as a
convenience, at least for Linux.

For Windows or Mac, since there is no diversity we just provides
installers/packages.

Hub

--
Crazy French - http://www.figuiere.net/hub/