Re: Commit: fix typos + menu suggestions (was Re: commit: Implement Text to Table...)

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Wed Mar 09 2005 - 06:22:03 CET

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005, sum1_lists@yahoo.com wrote:

> Fix two typos (delimeters -> delimiters). I think the
> two new menu entries should be rephrased for clarity
> (particularly the use of "," instead of the word
> "comma"). For reference, here are the current entries:
>
> Split on SPACE "," TAB
> Split on "," TAB

Hi sum1,
        Thanks very much for the spelling fix. I'm extremely open to
suggestions for improved wording. I'm not stuck on any particular phrase,
I remember that MS Word used the list of things to split on and thought
that would be easiest for average people to understand.

If you want to change "," => comma go ahead!