Re: Kurdish Translation closing in

From: <sum1_lists_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 18:57:20 CET

--- Erdal Ronahi <erdal.ronahi@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we have a Kurdish .po-file for Abiword now. 55% are
> clean, the rest
> fuzzy. Because there seem to be problems with the
> Kurdish locale, I send
> you the .po-file now so you can have a look at it.
>
> It is in UTF-8, the ISO charset for Kurdish is
> 5589-9.

Thanks for all your translation work. I'm not sure if
you spotted this, but the last ku.strings file had a
duplicate entry that prevented it from being used (at
least on Windows). Here are the lines that caused the
problem:

MENU_LABEL_FMT_HDRFTR="Altbilgi/Üstbilgi"
MENU_LABEL_FMT_HDRFTR="Üstblgi/Altbilgi Biçimlendir"

Oh, and the trick to getting past the spam filter is
to archive your attachment, but I guess you figured
that out :).