Next steps: dictionary (Re: Kurdish Translation closing in)

From: Erdal Ronahi <erdal.ronahi_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri Mar 11 2005 - 23:40:19 CET

Hi,

>Thanks for all your translation work.

Thank you for all the work you are doing.

>I'm not sure if
>you spotted this, but the last ku.strings file had a
>duplicate entry that prevented it from being used

No, I didn't know. Neither did I know that you implemented the
translation into 2.2.5 already! In fact, it is far too fuzzy for that.
Fortunately it doesn't work anyway because of the error. :)

When is the deadline for 2.2.6? We want to provide a translation that is
as clean as possible by that date.

What about an implementation of Aspell/Ispell/MySpell in Kurdish with
enchant? We have small but working dictionaries for Kurdish.

Thanks again,
Erdal