Re: Next steps: dictionary (Re: Kurdish Translation closing in)

From: Erdal Ronahi <erdal.ronahi_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sat Mar 12 2005 - 00:27:32 CET

>Fuzzy is better than having nothing. Whatever you send to the mailing
>list will get committed. Besides, including it early keeps you sharp :-)

Fuzzy is funny. Because we translated from Turkish, fuzzy means Turkish.
There are also untranslated, so we have a mix of three languages now.
The "cancel" button is named "Bulgarian" and the "OK" button "Numbered
list 3". But that will keep us sharp :D

>The deadline has yet to be determinded, but don't expect it to be before
>March 28th.

That is just about fine.

>As long as those dictionaries are installed, I think they will work out
>of the box on Linux and OSX. On Windows it's a different story. For now,
>we need special ispell dictionaries there, but we are planing to move to
>enchant on Windows as well.

Well, at the moment we need Windows. What does "special" mean? There is
an Ispell dictionary, but I don't know whether it is "special".

Greetings,
Erdal