Kurdish: ISO 5589-9 problems

From: Erdal Ronahi <erdal.ronahi_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sat Mar 12 2005 - 02:15:10 CET

Hi,

I tested the patched 2.2.5 version. There is a general problem that I
have also with the Turkish version of Abiword. Kurdish and Turkish use
ISO 5589-9, but my Windows is German and has 5589-1 as default. While
this does not make problems normally, with AbiWord it does. 5589-9
specific characters do not appear in the menus which gives a rather
strange impression.

I suppose AbiWord will work fine on machines running with Windows
localized for Turkey. Is there a way for all the others?

Erdal