All cheer for Martin!

From: J.M. Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: Sat Mar 12 2005 - 03:19:16 CET

As I missed the 2000 commits barrier (sorry!), let's thank Martin at the
2100 checkins barrier:

Martin: Thanks a lot for all your great work you've been doing over the
past few years. Without a doubt, if you wouldn't have joined the project
back in the summer of 1999, AbiWord would not even be _close_ to where
it is today.

I truely hope you will keep committed to this project, as we would have
a really hard time to continue hacking at the pace you are doing now.

Rock on, all the best,
  Marc Maurer

PS: The total patch size of Martin's combined commits over the years is
a staggering 24MB!