Re: All cheer for Martin!

From: Robert Staudinger <robsta_at_stereolyzer.net>
Date: Sat Mar 12 2005 - 13:15:25 CET

Martin,

the pace at which you are putting ideas into reality is nothing but
stunning and you're a great role model for me. Working with you is a
worthwile experience that i'd not like to miss.

Thanks for making it happen, rock on!
- Rob

Am Samstag, den 12.03.2005, 14:02 +1100 schrieb
msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au: