Re: bugzilla votes disabled

From: Ted Lemon <mellon_at_fugue.com>
Date: Sat Mar 12 2005 - 18:38:17 CET

On Mar 11, 2005, at 8:47 PM, msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au wrote:
> They're not ignored by me. However there is just so many hours in
> the day. I do like to know if a number of people feel strongly about
> a feature they want.

I voted for the OSX port, and y'all did it, so from my perspective as
someone who would like to contribute but hasn't had time, it looks like
the votes work. I think it's pointless to get upset about what
Eugenia said. The world is full of people who take themselves too
seriously - this doesn't mean that we have to take ourselves too
seriously in order to get even with them. :')