glade patch, minor mnemonics, accessibility tweaks

From: Alan Horkan <horkana_at_maths.tcd.ie>
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 00:11:59 CET

After a completely fruiteless attempt to figure out how to set mnenmonics
in glade so that they would properly associate with text entries (and
similarly disconnected widgets) I decided to give up. Instead I'm sending
a patch which adds mnemonics for various checkboxes and radiolists (like
in the Replace dialog, amongst others). I've also set a bunch of
accessibility labels for the Metadata dialog (i was hoping that might help
with the mnemonics but apparently not).

If anyone can explain to me how to properly use the ugly piece of crap
known as Glade I'd appreciate it. I spent ages trying to find answer but
unfortunately it was a complete waste of time.

Well maybe not a complete waste of time if you accept the patch.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

Inkscape http://inkscape.org
Abiword http://www.abisource.com