Re: glade patch, minor mnemonics, accessibility tweaks

From: Robert Staudinger <robert.staudinger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 11:51:11 CET

I thought about mnemonics some time ago.
Maybe it would work if we had e.g.

localizeLabel(widget, text, focus_widget = NULL);

If a focus_widget is passed underscores are parsed automatically from
the text and mnemonics are added to focus focus_widget. So we could
have mnemonics in translated labels also (need to educate translators
of course).
Just a braindump tough, no time to implement now :/

What do you think?
- Rob