Re: commit: abi (BOTH): CocoaAbi menu of font names in own fonts

From: Francis James Franklin <postmaster_at_alinameridon.plus.com>
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 17:13:12 CEST

Hi,

I vaguely remember this discussion, and it's partly why I chose not to
do this in the toolbar pop-up, only the menu as an alternative method
of font-selection. Anyway, this just happened to be relatively easy to
code and I can't quite remember how it looks on unix.

My main concern here is really the time it takes to generate the menu
the first time it needs to be displayed - only a few seconds, but
still.

Let's see whether anyone complains about it.

Frank