Re: commit: abi (BOTH): CocoaAbi menu of font names in own fonts

From: Alan Horkan <horkana_at_maths.tcd.ie>
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 19:35:10 CEST

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005, Hubert Figuiere wrote:

> Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 12:45:56 -0500
> From: Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere@teaser.fr>
> To: abiword-dev Developers <abiword-dev@abisource.com>
> Subject: Re: commit: abi (BOTH): CocoaAbi menu of font names in own fonts
>

> Francis James Franklin wrote:
> >
> > If you insist... :-)
> > http://www.abisource.com/~fjf/ScreenShots/FontMenu.jpg
>

> what is about the Format -> Font submenu and the Format -> Font... menu
> item that raise the font dialog ?
>
> There is something wrong, really.

And to think I was getting the terrible feeling like I was repeating
myself.

Format, Font >
Format, Font...

I dont know why but for some reason I looked at the screenshot but assumed
the change was an improvement to the toolbar Font widget rather than
adding a redundant menu item.

And to think I was getting the terrible feeling like I was repeating
myself!

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

Inkscape http://inkscape.org