Re: commit: abi (BOTH): CocoaAbi menu of font names in own fonts

From: Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere_at_teaser.fr>
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 20:10:12 CEST

Alan Horkan wrote:

> And to think I was getting the terrible feeling like I was repeating
> myself.
>
> Format, Font >
> Format, Font...

The code is clearly wrong. This has to be reverted before 2.2.6 hit the
street.

And I'm not sure it is appropriate with HEAD. If at least we had a menu
to list fonts in all front ends.... but no.

I don't want to repeat myself, but people, stop making UI changes that
are for only one platform (but for small requirement that HIG dictate,
like menu placement, etc.)

Hub