Re: commit: abi (BOTH): CocoaAbi menu of font names in own fonts

From: Dom Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 20:07:37 CEST

> I second this _very_ strongly. Our UIs are starting
> to look like forks.

I disagree at least equally strongly. I don't see why
this is a bad idea - in fact, I only see this as a
good thing.

On MacOSX, we behave like people expect a Mac WP to
behave. On Linux, we want to do things in a more
HIG-like manner. On Windows, maybe we should strive to
look like Word does.

This is a *good* thing. It's more important to meet
our users' expectations than it is to stay entirely
consistent across our platforms.

Best,