sliming down package size on Maemo

From: Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere_at_teaser.fr>
Date: Tue Nov 08 2005 - 07:03:47 CET

Hi,

I would like to suggest a few things about sliming down the package for
abiword on Maemo.

13MB is huge for the device.

There is no miracle recipe, but the following should slim things down:

-remove all the /usr/share/doc found in the package... *sigh*
-remove spell checking as we don't ship any dictionnary
-remove printing support as currently there is not infrastructure in the
OS and it has been disabled in the menu. I know Marc will disagree.

why is there a /usr/bin/fribidi in the package? (it is an executable)

I'll see what I can do myself.

Hub