[Fwd: remarks ABIword]

From: J.M. Maurer <uwog_at_uwog.net>
Date: Thu Nov 17 2005 - 22:11:21 CET

Some feedback received at webmaster@abisource.com

Marc

attached mail follows:

Dear Abiword-ians

I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your work and how much I
like Abiword.

Nevertheless, there is always a step further to get an even better product.

What I still muss in Abisword:

1. A SPELLCHECKER that recognises automatically the language (as long as
the spellchecker for the appropreate language is loaded)

2. An icon in the icon bar for switching the font size, that allows to
go several steps without using the mouse.

3. A better importfilter adapted for tables

        and last but not least

4. please integrate a PDF generator!!!!!!

Otherwise I have to say the software made big steps forward. I love it.

Thanks a lot for your work and please keep on going.

Ralph Böhlke, Berlin, Germany