Re: CVS: commit hub abi/src/wp/ap/cocoa ap_CocoaApp.mm

From: J.M. Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: Sat Sep 03 2005 - 18:09:57 CEST

> Well looks like you people don't want:
>
> 1/ people contributing to the Mac port

Buy me a Mac and I will.

> 2/ want the Mac port to be a huge piece of shit like it still is.

We don't want the Mac port to be a huge piece of shit. We have 2 choices
here:

  1. Not release 2.4 at all, because Math support is one of our biggest
features for 2.4.

  2. Release 2.4, with math support, but will a build process that is
suboptimal. Now since Mac users generally don't build themselves and you
and fjf can build it _if the instructions are followed), I can live with
it. Needles to say with this option we should fix it as soon as possible
post 2.4 then.

> And
> yes you can blame me for most of the crap, but not all.

I don't blame anyone, especially you, as without you we wouldn't have a
mac port in the first place.

> Ultra pissed off.

Would that beat a Super-Mega pissed off?

  Marc