Re: CVS: commit hub abi/src/wp/ap/cocoa ap_CocoaApp.mm

From: Francis James Franklin <postmaster_at_alinameridon.plus.com>
Date: Sat Sep 03 2005 - 18:23:14 CEST

> Well looks like you people don't want:
>
> 1/ people contributing to the Mac port
> 2/ want the Mac port to be a huge piece of shit like it still is. And
> yes you can blame me for most of the crap, but not all.
>
> Ultra pissed off.

Well, firstly, people rarely if ever want to contribute to the Mac
port; and, secondly, look at the amount of stress when there's just the
two of us.

I agree that the Mac port is not ready for a proper 2.4 release but
it's getting there. (We released 2.2 for OS X and that wasn't close to
acceptable until about 2.2.3.) I never expected to have grammar and
equations working so soon in 2.4, so I'm feeling optimistic.

I really don't understand why you're getting so upset over this.
Clearly there is a problem linking against gtkmathview, but there's no
way for you to fix it unless you build gtkmathview yourself, which you
don't seem to want to do.

Tired of fighting,
Frank