Re: (again) - cooperation with GNOME

From: Reinout van Schouwen <reinout_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 13 2005 - 14:16:37 CEST

2005/9/13, Robert Staudinger <robert.staudinger@gmail.com>:

> Probably not much except translations.

Let me just add that I looked into making Rosetta (from Ubuntu
Launchpad) the "central" resource for abiword translations, but I now
think that is not going to work, because message catalogs from HEAD
releases are simply not imported until it is certain that that abiword
version is going into the upcoming Ubuntu release.

So I would like to express my support for taking advantage of the
GNOME translation project for Abiword l10n.

regards,

--
Reinout