user

From: Craig Parker <craigbass76_at_gwi.net>
Date: Sat Sep 17 2005 - 06:00:57 CEST

The long awaited flame under my behind has been lit, and I got another
chapter out today. Chapter 4, the Edit Menu, is available for your
browsing pleasure. Go to http://home.gwi.net/~craigbass76 to have a
look. I did it in Linux, and the pictures looked much better there than
on Windows XP, but damned if I know how to fix it. Suggestions and
criticism are welcome, but please don't come to my house with torches
and pitchforks if you really don't like it.

On a more personal note, I got married Saturday (the 10th) to my
girlfriend of eleven years. Also, last week I opened up my computer
fixit business officially.

Toodles