Re: Windows Nightly Build Essentially Broken - We need gtkmathview 0.7.5 asap

From: Luca Padovani <lpadovan_at_cs.unibo.it>
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 11:26:11 CEST

On Sun, 2005-09-18 at 09:22 +0200, abiryan@ryand.net wrote:
> To make a long story short, until there is a 0.7.5 tarball, we can't
> work on Windows AbiMathView bugs because a CVS UP will KO my build
> ability. Please, Luca, if you could release 0.7.5, it would be very
> much appreciated.

I have agreed with Ryan to make "preview" tarballs available at the
location

http://www.cs.unibo.it/~lpadovan/secret/gtkmathview-0.7.5-pre-1.tar.gz

(the number after "pre" will be different for each preview). This way he
can test the snapshot and I'm not forced to make a new release for each
bug fix. Just before abiword 2.4 is released, I'll freeze the last
preview which will become the official 0.7.5.

Hope this works fine for everybody.

Cheers
--luca