Windows Nightly Build Essentially Broken - We need gtkmathview 0.7.5 asap

From: <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 09:22:01 CEST

Hello all! It's Ryan, your faithful Windows packager for the 2.3 series
and 2.4.

This email is to alert you that per Martin's email to the list, a change
to AbiWord requires the latest CVS HEAD of gtkmathview.

Due to certain limitations in the build process and recent changes (all
documented at http://www.abisource.com/~rp/ in my full build
instructions for the plugins and installers), I can no longer compile
gtkmathview from CVS HEAD, but rather require a release tarball with
./configure already created. The binaries produced from gtkmathview
are then zipped and uploaded to our server, and used for as many
releases as require that particular version of gtkmathview. (For
instance, the 2.3.6 installers require the 0.7.3 binaries in the
dependencies section, I believe, and the more recent ones require
0.7.4).

To make a long story short, until there is a 0.7.5 tarball, we can't
work on Windows AbiMathView bugs because a CVS UP will KO my build
ability. Please, Luca, if you could release 0.7.5, it would be very
much appreciated.

Thanks!

Ryan Pavlik