AbiWord needs CVS HEAD GtkMathView for a little bit.

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Sun Sep 18 2005 - 05:04:40 CEST

Hi everyone,
            I gave Luca permession to commit some fixes to abimathview
that requires CVS HEAD of GtkMathView. He will very shortly
release GtkMathView 0.75 which we can use for AbiWord-2.4.

The fixes include the ability to correctly display partial derivatives,
vector variables and stretched definate integrals. We're still a long way
short of Latex quality Maths but we're significantly better than where we
were.

So Luca, please release 0.75 ASAP.