Re: abiword and clipart

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Mon Sep 19 2005 - 03:16:55 CEST

On Sun, 2005-09-18 at 19:15 +0400, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> Hi Hubert and Martin,
>
> Would you like to have a look at our Shared resources spec [1] and
> tell me, whether you find this idea useful for Abiword a propos
> clipart and whether you are ready to work with us?
>
> There is a mailing list [2] too.

Hi Alexandre,
             We at AbiWord have had a long standing interest in clipart.
However I'm not sure what it is your proposing or how our help or
support would support your efforts.

We would love to find a way to integrate some sort of cross platform
clipart browser though. It would definately improve our users experience
of AbiWord.

I'm CC'ing the abiword-dev list. I'm sure there are a number of
interested people there