[Fwd: Re: grammar checker in AbiWord]

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Tue Sep 20 2005 - 00:17:57 CEST

Subject: Re: grammar checker in AbiWord
From: "Daniel Naber" <ooolist@danielnaber.de>
Date: Tue, September 20, 2005 5:00 am
To: msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au
         "abiword-dev" <abiword-dev@abisource.com>

On Monday 19 September 2005 03:21, Martin Sevior wrote:

> Ah this is very interesting! Does it compile with gcj? Do you have or
> plan to have an C/C++ API to access the functionality of your code?

I have no experience with gcj. I guess compiling LanguageTool wouldn't be
difficult but it makes use of some libraries which would also need to be
compiled then I guess. Any help is appreciated.

About the C API: I have no idea how to add one, can you get this
automatically with gcj?

> PS. I'm CCing the abiword-list. The rest of the development team will be
> very interested in this.

Feel free to forward this again if my CC doesn't work, as I'm not
subscribed.

Regards
 Daniel

--