revert commit to ap_LeftRuler.cpp

From: Tomas Frydrych <tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu Sep 22 2005 - 19:03:55 CEST

Martin,

I have reverted your commit to the left ruler. The number on the ruler
should be in the middle of the white area (as it used to be), not next
to its left edge. Most people will be using in or cm and it does not
look good at all. I am aware that if you choose a smaller unit, then the
3 digit numbers disappear, but a more sophisticated fix is needed for
that than shifting the numbers indiscriminately to the left.

Tomas