OpenDocument commit - TOC support

From: Daniel d'Andrada Tenório de Carvalho <daniel.carvalho_at_indt.org.br>
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 14:28:19 CEST

Hi everyone,

Previous support for "Table of Contents" was precarious. I've just
commited a patch that adds a good support for that.

It now correctly parses the styles used by the TOC title and by its own
content. It also correctly identifies the paragraph styles used to build
the document structure (chapter style, subchapter style, etc).

Best regards,
Daniel d'Andrada T. de Carvalho - INdT

PS: I've already discussed about this patch with Marc Maurer on IRC
before doing this commit ("ATTN: Getting close to 2.4" e-mail).