Re[2]: Croatian translation - finished

From: Renato <repavici_at_globalnet.hr>
Date: Sun Apr 02 2006 - 16:06:30 CEST

Reply on 31.3.2006, at 16:04

Hi, thanks for reply

---------------------------------------
On 31.3.2006 at 15:18:06 You wrote:

> If you have a compiler, you can use the program in abi\src\tools\po2str
> to convert the po file to strings. I could send a copy if you need it, too.

I managed to do that, but I cannot "reverse the proces". I have
string, but now I need PO. Perl constantly exits with errors, I guess
cos abi scripts are for native perl enivroment, not for Win, where you
got to make an input (in prompt) like this:

c:\Abisource\po\perl -w update.pl hr-HR

It's the "-w" that makes trouble, cos when mv is called up, nothing
calls up "-w" fot him.

> The help files are actually stored as abw documents in CVS. The best
> way to translate them is to checkout the abiword-docs module and
> translate the en-US abw files (located at abiword-docs\ABW\en-US\). If
> you don't have CVS installed, viewCVS might work for you:
> http://www.abisource.com/viewcvs/cgi/viewcvs.cgi/abiword-docs/ABW/en-US/
> (you'll need to manually download the .abw files).

Thanks for link. I was also wandering where to send translated help?
Here, zipped?

> See
> http://www.abisource.com/twiki/bin/view/Abiword/IntlFaqChangingLanguage

Yeah, that works! Thanks!