Re: Croatian translation - finished

From: <sum1_lists_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Apr 02 2006 - 18:07:29 CEST

Renato wrote:
> I managed to do that, but I cannot "reverse the proces". I have
> string, but now I need PO. Perl constantly exits with errors, I guess
> cos abi scripts are for native perl enivroment, not for Win, where you
> got to make an input (in prompt) like this:
>
> c:\Abisource\po\perl -w update.pl hr-HR
>
> It's the "-w" that makes trouble, cos when mv is called up, nothing
> calls up "-w" fot him.

I'm not familiar with perl or those scripts, so hopefully someone else
can help you with that.

>> The help files are actually stored as abw documents in CVS. The best
>> way to translate them is to checkout the abiword-docs module and
>> translate the en-US abw files (located at abiword-docs\ABW\en-US\). If
>> you don't have CVS installed, viewCVS might work for you:
>> http://www.abisource.com/viewcvs/cgi/viewcvs.cgi/abiword-docs/ABW/en-US/
>> (you'll need to manually download the .abw files).
>
> Thanks for link. I was also wandering where to send translated help?
> Here, zipped?

You can send them here or create a report in Bugzilla and attach them
there (note: you can only attach files after the report has been
submitted). It's probably best to zip them whether you send them to
this list or attach them in Bugzilla. It would probably also be easier
for you and the person who eventually commits those files if you keep
the structure of the en-US directory intact by creating a new hr-HR(?)
folder along side the de-DE, en-US, fr-FR, and pl-PL folders in
abiword-docs\ABW and working from there. Hope that helps.