Configure magic required for AbiCollab

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Sun Apr 30 2006 - 09:04:31 CEST

Hi everyone,
            I'm continuing to work on extending AbiCollab to be used fromt
he command line. The idea is that the user can invoke AbiWord
on a remote server then connect to it from his current running
AbiWord using AbiCollab. All the changes made with the local
Abiword get reflected in the remote AbiWord on the server.

This gives all the performance of a locally running AbiWord while keeping
documents stored on a central server.

I plan to extend and reuse the code in the class "AbiCommand" as used by
the AbiCommand plugin for this purpose. I've just committed code to
AbiCollab that uses the AbiCommand class.

So what I would like is some configure magic to require "AbiCommand" to be
built if "AbiCollab" is enabled.

Can one of our configure gurus (fjf, uwog, dom, hub...) put in the
required code to do this?

Thanks!

Martin