Re: Planning AbiWord 2.5.0 - "Clusterfuck"

From: Tomas Frydrych <tf_at_o-hand.com>
Date: Tue Dec 05 2006 - 08:45:34 CET

msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au wrote:
> There is a potential problem. Right now the embedded mode stretches the
> text all across the drawing canvas when in set zoom to page width. The
> margins to the left and right are ignored.

> If there is a section break, the user can change the left and right
> margins of the page which could make the text to the right strech off the
> drawable area.

This is a bug in the normal view mode, and I will see if I can fix it,
but I don't think it is specific to the 'embedded mode'. (The only
differences between the regular and 'embedded' mode at the moment are
the elimination of the rulers and the reduction of the size of the gray
area around the page in Page View, and these are not suitable for the
desktop IMO anyway.)

Tomas