[Fwd: Sponsoring AbiWord]

From: J.M. Maurer <uwog_at_uwog.net>
Date: Sun Dec 10 2006 - 01:31:19 CET

attached mail follows:

To the AbiWord development team

As one of Germanies upcoming TYPO3 and OpenSource providers we would have an interest in supporting your project through either hosting or
financial means (or both). Could you please tell us what you might have the biggest demand for and if you might need additional server or mirror help from Germany.

Because we are interested in getting a link from your site as well, to show our close relationship with the different OpenSource projects we
work with (e.g. TYPO3, Mantis, DokuWiki, Serendipity and others) it would be important that your proposal is such, that this link would be included.

Would be great to hear from you soon
Cheers
Kian T. Gould

AOE media GmbH
c/o Kian Toyouri Gould (eh. Greis)
Borsigstr. 18
65205 Wiesbaden
Germany
Tel. +49 (0) 6122 58 70 12
Fax. +49 (0) 6122 58 70 22
Mobil: +49 (0) 177 38 191 09
e-Mail: gould@aoemedia.de
Web: http://www.aoemedia.de

Wichtige Information: Meine E-Mail Adresse, sowie mein Nachname
haben sich geändert und lauten nun gould@aoemedia.de bzw. Toyouri Gould,
bitte ändern Sie ihren Kontakteintrag.

Important Information: Please note that my e-mail address and my last name
have changed to gould@aoemedia.de and Toyouri Gould respectively.