Re: CVS: commit tomas_f abi/src/af/gr/unix gr_UnixPangoGraphics.cpp

From: Tomas Frydrych <tf_at_o-hand.com>
Date: Sun Jul 02 2006 - 10:22:08 CEST

msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au wrote:

> Hi Tomas,
> With this series of fixes I can no longer find issues with
> pango-graphics. Congratulaions!

> AbiCollab is making steady progress too. Whenever you're ready I think we
> should make a 2.5.0 release with pango-graphics to enourage indic and
> other complex script translations.

Sometimes I just need bit of prodding ;). There are still some issues
with rounding errors though, and selection currently does not work with
RTL text -- I need to fix at least the latter, but it should not take
too long.

> I also withdraw my objections to doing gquarks. Commit when you see fit.

Havn't really started on that; I think Dom is right that we should do
this in a branch; we could also do the rewrite along the cuenca PT model
in the same branch (the two are pretty much orthogonal).

Tomas