Re: Idea: how to help debuging pixel dirts..

From: Alan Horkan <horkana_at_maths.tcd.ie>
Date: Sun Jul 02 2006 - 10:51:58 CEST

On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au wrote:

> development of abicollab. It would be easy enough to implement it
> again (maybe it could be invoked with a keystroke combo since it
> is not something a normal user should see on their UI.)

Maybe you could make it so it only appeared in DEBUG builds, or when
--debug is passed at the command line?

A menu item (or maybe a whole De_bug menu like Mozilla) is more easily
discoverable than a keystroke combination, and with these kinds of things
at some point or another I invariably find myself mistyping some key
combination and wondering what the hell has happened.

--
Alan