Re: gramar-parse can't open word file

From: Yariv Sadan <yarivvv_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jul 19 2006 - 16:31:48 CEST

Hi Dom,

Sorry, I didn't explain the problem properly. After I installed
link-grammar on an OS X 10.4 intel box, typing 'grammar-parse en'
yields an error message

'Could not opendictionary en/4.0.dict'.

I did the exact same setup on a G5 PowerMac, and there were no errors.
Typing 'grammar-parse en' invokes the command line tool as expected.

This seems to be an issue specific to Intel Macs, but I'm not 100% certain yet.

Has anybody been able to make grammar-parse work on Intel Macs? Is
this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
Yariv