Google Summer of Code and Abicollab

From: Mathieu Leduc-Hamel <arrak_at_arrak.org>
Date: Sun May 07 2006 - 17:11:54 CEST

Hi all,

after a week of exploration and hacking on the abiword and
particularly on the abicollab source code, I think I can tell that I'm
very interested by this project.

This session, I tried to develop a plugin system based on the obby
project for any text editor supporting python plugins. I had trouble
and didn't achieve it but it was very instructive.

Abicollab has all what it needed to become a great framework of
collaboration used by the Abiword and all the gnome community.

Is Martin and Marc are still interested to mentoring for this project?
What is exacly the things to improve?

I'll wait for news

mathieu Leduc-Hamel